Three yearly inspections and testing of emergency lighting are carried out at given intervals. Testing certification will be given to the occupier or owner of the premises. The certificates must be given at intervals of three years or under or on the completing major work or as an additional installation, or at any such time when required by an enforcing authority.
A log should always be kept on the premises in the care of a designated person appointed by the occupier or the owner and should always be available to be viewed by a qualified technician.
Emergency Lighting Certificates are for:
- Emergency lighting installations on commercial properties
- Record has been supplied for regular checks
Fire Alarm Services
At EI Electricians, we provide a vast range of fire safety equipment, including the supply and installation of fire alarm systems.
In commercial buildings fire alarms are a legal requirement and you must ensure you have both an effective and good quality fire alarm system.
We provide a vast range of fire alarm installations that include:
- Complete fire alarm systems
- We can meet all of your needs for a full system and also determine the most suitable choice for your premises.
- Our Fire alarm installations
- We are highly trained and more than capable of a first class installation service, ensuring neat fitment and reliability.
Maintaining your systems
We can provide regular maintenance checks, making sure your systems are working without fault, and ensure any faults found will be promptly and successfully rectified.
Our expertise will guarantee we can meet every single requirement. We are extremely experienced and can always assist you every step of the way, we will always provide the most professional advice and deliver the full package. Simply contact us today at EI Electricians for a top electrician Bristol today for a detailed guided path on how we can help you.